Database, Data System, and File
Database, data systems, and file systems provide a convenient way to store information. For example, the Open3.org server utilizes a relational database to handle persisting of data (for backup and recovery). Databases and data storage are common to most enterprise applications, and data-level adapters are a common way to integrate with these applications. Therefore, database and other data adapters often work in conjuction with, or form a basis for, adapters for enterprise applications.
Open3.org adapters for databases, data systems, and file systems provide a native connection method. A large percentage of an integration solution often involves getting and putting data to/from a database. Thus, these types of adapters are crucial to most integration endeavors.
We currently have projects for the following data adapters:
If you have experience in these systems and would like to contribute to adapter development and/or testing, visit the project page to become a participant. Our community is also looking for project leaders for data adapters like these:
- MySQL ?Create this project!
- PostgreSQL ?Create this project!
- Borland Interbase ?Create this project!
- Oracle ?Create this project!
- Informix ?Create this project!
- Sybase ?Create this project!
- MS SQL Server ?Create this project!
- IBM DB2 ?Create this project!
- And Other Data Systems! ?Create a new project!